First and foremost I am a husband to Claudia and father to Tylo. I think of myself as reasonably adventurous but not necessarily an adventurer, perhaps this will change.
Born at the end of the wacky 1960’s I grew up in the Blackpool in the North West of England, where I lived with my parents and two sisters, often traveling for day trips to the local countryside and especially the stunning local Lake District. I was fortunate to travel with work and also on vacations with pals most of my adulthood, mainland Europe being the most covered region during these years, with the odd trip further afield to USA and Thailand. I relocated with work to Cape Town in 1999 where I am a co-founder and Business Coach of our family run Coaching Consultancy.
Asked about amazing stuff I have done in my life, outside of finding my wife…..yes I am after “brownie points”
- I have performed as a bicycle stuntman at Cirque du Soleil, La Nuba, Disneyworld USA
- Did a 215metre bungee jump at Bloukrans River, Plettenberg Bay, South Africa (check out on youtube)
- Skydived from 10,000ft
- Paraglided from a mountain
- Shark cage diving at Gansbaai, South Africa
- Visited the Vatican
- Sat below royal box at Wimbledon on Ladies Tennis Final
- Interviewed on Supersport SA during World Cup 2010